Saturday, December 12, 2009

Oh Goody... GRANOLA!


Hehehe, so yeah I made granola again. If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm addicted to this stuff. Its the perfect breakfast, snack, or any other meal. My favourite way of eating granola is chopping an apple, dumping it in a pot with a cup of soy milk and cooking it down then pouring it into a bowl over 1/2 cup of granola.
So what's in this week's mix?

Lulu's Granola Part 2:
  • 3 cups rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup craisins
  • 1 cup fresh cranberries
  • 1/2 chopped dried apricots
  • 1/2 chopped pecans
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/3 cup oil
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup
So I just dumped all this stuff in a mixing bowl and mixed VERY well. Then I spread it on a baking sheet and popped it into a 350 preheated oven for 24 minutes, stirring the mixture every 6 minutes. Then cooled it down and stored it in an air tight container. Mmm, granola!

No comments: